Rewired Minds takes your privacy seriously and in general we the personal information collected from you to identify personal preferences and to match your needs with relevant products and services.
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in this policy statement. Should we chose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal data and when we disclose it.
Rewired Minds will collect information from you when you contact us through the website, if you purchase a product or book a place on one of our events. The information we collect may include your contact details such as postal and email address.
How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us
- You may order a product and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
- We will collect information about your preferences, but when you tell us and by the analysis of customer traffic and activity on the website including “cookies”
- Some of the information you provide (for example your health and lifestyle) is sensitive personal data as specified by the Data Protection Act 1998, this information will only be disclosed with your express consent
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our website and recommend relevant goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us improve and develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that it as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use the personal data collected about you to le you know about changes on our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
We do not pass any of our traffic data onto third parties, it is only used in improving our website to ensure that you and other users have the best experience.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
Rewired Minds operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity.
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
How do we protect your information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may as you for proof of identity or other personal information before we can process your enquiry further
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.